Yunnan, Jiangxi, He’nan, Shandong and Guangdong Provinces
1. Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key growth products. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
2. Expand marketing, develop new customers, stabilize and maintain the relationship with customers.
3. Responsible for business negotiation, conveying and explaining the company’s major business information, activities and products.
4. Prepare paper work relating to customers, sales plans and etc.
1. Animal nutrition, Veterinary, Marketing or other relevant majors. Bachelor’s degree or above. More than one-year relevant working experience in feed additives industry is required.
2. Possess good stress resistance, teamwork spirit and sales skills.
3. Understand and accept company core values and products. And willing to travel around to sale products.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Comprehensive on-the-job training, sustainable career development prospects.
2. Competitive salary system, salary adjustment at least once a year.
3. Flexible working system, flat management system.
4. Six social insurances and one housing fund, providing free physical examination every year.
5. Enjoy statutory holidays and a 15-day Chinese New Year holiday.
Email address: Coco_HUITING@126.com
Name: Vivian Lee
Scan to add HR WeChat for more details